• DOES FUSION SHIP TO CANADA?
No. We only ship within the continental 48 United States. Exclusions include any other country or territory.
• DOES FUSION OFFER FREE SHIPPING?
Occasionally we have holiday or seasonal promotions, for which their own terms and conditions apply. We recommend reading all exclusions and contacting us if you have any issues applying the promotion to your order.
• DOES FUSION OFFER A 100 PERCENT REFUND INCLUDING THE SHIPPING COST?
No, we do not include the cost of shipping in the refund. We recommend reading all of the policies linked at the bottom of this page for details.
• DOES FUSION OFFER IN-STORE PICK UP AT THE GALLERIES?
No, unfortunately at this time that is not an option for web ordered items.
• DO YOU HAVE A WEEK’S TIME TO RETURN AN ITEM FROM THE PURCHASE DATE?
No, we calculate the week starting the date the postal carrier notifies us that the shipment was delivered to your address. This information is also accessible if you track your package online. Additionally, for gift items shipped to a separate address, it’s extended to three weeks.
• DO I HAVE TO USE UPS WHEN RETURNING AN ITEM?
No, use any postal carrier you prefer, but we do recommend insuring the shipment for the cost of the item.
• DOES FUSION HAVE SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS?
• DOES FUSION ASSIST WITH REPAIRS?
Yes! Contact us via email at email@example.com and explain what you would like fixed. Whether it’s jewelry or glass. Please include photos within this email. We will have the jeweler or artist review your item to see if it’s possible, and then calculate a cost and repair timeframe for you!
• DOES FUSION RECOMMEND ANY GLASS WORKSHOPS?
Yes, our owner, Russ Gilbert, runs a studio workshop in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida, called Gilbert Glassworks. If you are in the area and would like to experience the art of making glass for yourself, visit the studio’s website for more information!